|Jef Roosens 6cf07db3e3
Raspberry Pi NAS
Ansible configuration repository for my Raspberry Pi's.
Initial setup for new systems
- Flash Debian Raspberry Pi on the SD card.
hostnameto the desired name
root_authorized_keyto the contents of the current computer's public SSH key
- Put SD card in Pi and boot
- Connect Pi to wired internet
- Determine IP address given to the new Pi
- Add this IP address to the
initial-hosts.inifile, along with the
static_iphost var set to the desired static IP address
- Comment out
group_vars/all/vars.yml, as this overwrites the one set in the hosts file
ansible-playbook -i initial-hosts.ini first_run.yml. This command will hang at the
restart networkingstep; at this point you can Ctrl-C.