|Jef Roosens d42d786aa4
stj is my personal build of the st terminal. I use it as a ways of becoming more familiar with the C programming language.
- Start using CMake
- Maybe also convert the Makefile wrapper to CMake?
- split the original codebase into logical segments I can work with
- use clang-format to keep things tidy
- apply my preferred patches, using the same structure as above
- clean up the config file; make it more accessible
Cool ideas I want to try
- use the tmux source code to add tmux to the terminal natively, adding only the features I use
- add a native shell? (possibly the ion shell)
The provided Makefile is a wrapper around CMake. It allows you to build 2 versions: debug (the default) and release. The debug build doesn't optimize anything, and adds the address sanitizer.
make install will build the release version, and install it in
/usr/local by default. The prefix can be changed in the Makefile.